1) Coconut (Cut to 1" Cubes) - 50gms
2) Split Bengal gram - 30gms
3) Curry leaves - 3 pieces
4) Green chilly - 1 no
5) Pinch of salt
Intruction for chutney grinding: 1) Put the curry leaves and green chilli into the Chutney Grinder and then add Coconut Pieces, Split bengal gram and salt.
2) Pulse for 7 times till material is powdered.
3) Add 75 ml water and stir using Spatula.
4) Run at 'High' speed for 30 seconds.
RECIPE FOR DRY GRINDING
Corriander seeds - 200 gms
Intruction for Dry grinding: 1) Add 200 gms of corriander into the 1.75 litre Jar
2) Run at 'High' Speed for 1 minute
RECIPE FOR EGG WHIPPING
'Egg White' of 8 eggs.
Intruction for Egg Whipping:
1) Fix the whipper blade to 1.75 litre Jar.
2) Add 'Egg white' of 8 eggs into Jar.
3) Run at 'High' Speed for 5 minutes.
Intruction for Rice Paste:
1) Soak 350 gms of rice and 100 gms of Urad Dal separately for 6 to 8 hours.
2) Drain water in the rice thoroughly and add the 450 gms of soaked rice in 1.75 litre Jar.
3) Add 150 ml of water.
4) Run at 'High' Speed (12000 rpm) for 1 minute.
RECIPE FOR MEAT MINCING
Ingredients: Meat - 300 gms
Intruction for Meat grinding:
1) Trim fat from meat & remove all bones.
2) Cut the meat into 1" cubes.
3) Ensure Mincer blade is fixed to 1.75 litre Jar.
4) Add 300gms of meat into the Jar.
5) Pulse for 20 times
RECIPE FOR VADA PASTE
1) Soaked Urad Dal - 350 gms
Intructions for Vada Paste:
1) Soak 175gms of Urad Dal 6 to 8 hours.
2) Drain water thoroughly and put 350 gms of the soaked Dal into the
1.25 litre Straight Jar.
3) Add 30 ml of water.
4) Run at 'High' Speed for 15 sec.
5) Stop and Stir the contents using Spatula.
6) Run at 'High' Speed for 15 sec.